- Becoming a Donor
- For Foundation Donors
- How to Use Your Fund
- Contributing to Your Fund
- Fund Distribution Guidelines
- Connections – Grantmaking Opportunities
- Donor Stories
- Share Your Story
- Current Endowed Funds List
Current Endowed Foundation Funds
Endowment funds enable donors to ensure the preservation of their charitable purposes during their lifetime and beyond. Since 1921, The Dayton Foundation has been helping donors and organizations help others and the community through their endowment funds. While the size and purpose of each fund is different, all share the same goal: to make a difference.
For a list of current endowed funds at The Dayton Foundation, select from either menu below.
Note: Due to the large size of this listing, it has been broken into multiple pages. Click on this pull-down menu to select the part of the alphabetical listing you wish to view.
Likewise, fund families appear on multiple pages. Select the fund family you wish to view below.
IN HIS WORDS
“Everyone has the right to an education. I’m happy to do what I can through The Dayton Foundation to preserve this.”
– Read more about Henry Garcia, who established an endowment fund ot provide scholarships to music students at Wilberforce University.